Wills, Trusts, & Estates
At Wick & Maddocks we pride ourselves on being family lawyers, serving multiple generations of clients, trustees, executors, and their families for decades.
We offer a wide range of legal services pertaining to wills, trusts, and estates, including, but not limited to
- efficient and appropriate estate plans
- preparation of wills and living wills
- preparation of a variety of types of trusts
- powers of attorney
- healthcare directives
- special needs trusts (for clients with disabled family members or family members with other special needs)
- assistance in qualifying for public benefit programs (also known as Medicaid planning)
We also assist in the administration of wills, trusts, and estates both inside and outside of the probate process.
For more information about our experience in the area of estate planning, probate & trust administration, and elder law, or for a free initial consultation to discuss your legal needs, please contact us.